CUNA Bank Secrecy Act Conference
CUNA Bank Secrecy Act Conference
December 2-5 2012, The Fairmont Hotel, Dallas, Texas
Want to reach a targeted audience of compliance professionals?
We know how important outstanding providers and vendors are to credit union success. We also know how important it is for you to be able to reach compliance and operations executives across the country with information on your products and services. Our sponsorship program for CUNA Bank Secrecy Act Conference provides you with an opportunity to showcase your support and gain high-profile access to more than 250 credit union compliance professionals all in one place.
2011 Attendee Demographics
Number of attendees: 261
Representing 188 Credit Unions, 13 State Leagues, 3 State Examiner Departments
Of 188 Credit Unions:
- Number states represented: 45
- Total assets represented: $250 billion
- 22% Senior Managers, 33% Mid-Level Managers, 44% Compliance Professionals
How Does The Program Work?
We offer two sponsorship opportunities and you can decide which level sponsorship fits your objectives and budget. Past credit union and provider attendees cite provider participation in the whole conference as highly valuable. Having access to conference attendees beyond the traditional "welcome center opportunities" is a key benefit to providers. You must be a sponsor to attend this event. Travel and hotel arrangements are your responsibility.
Each sponsorship opportunity includes:
- One complimentary conference registration, including access to all educational sessions, meal functions and networking events along with the credit union attendees
- additional registrations for your company may be purchased at the regular conference registration rate
- Inclusion in the sponsor list featured in the conference materials (includes company name, description, contact information and website)
- Attendee contact information (name, title, mailing address, phone number, credit union name, CU asset size)
- Recognition at during the general sessions
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Exhibit tables for sponsor literature display and sponsor sign at no additional cost. Space is limited.
Please contact Janet Aide at 800 356-9655, ext. 4330 or email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities and availability.
GOLD Level Sponsorships: $6000
The following sponsorships are available for $6000 each. Providers may purchase more than one sponsorship.
- Welcome Reception: Attendees enjoy complimentary beverages and appetizers at the event kick off. Sponsor receives reception signage, podium recognition and a table for literature at the reception.
- Lunch: Attendees enjoy a sit-down lunch. Sponsor receives luncheon signage, including table signs and a table for literature at the lunch.
- General Session: Signage thanking sponsor, recognition during the opening ceremonies and the opportunity to introduce speaker and provide a one minute overview of your company.
- Conference Giveaway: Attendee giveaway with your logo, typically a backpack or tote bag.
- Conference Materials: Sponsor receives a full-page color ad on the front page of conference materials.
- Conference Name Badge Lanyards: Sponsorís logo on name badge lanyards worn by all conference attendees.
SILVER Level Sponsorships: $3000
The following sponsorships are available for $3000 each. Providers may purchase more than one sponsorship.
- Continental Breakfast: Signage thanking sponsor, recognition throughout conference, and a table for literature at the breakfast.
- Conference Materials: Sponsor receives a full-page color ad in the conference materials.
- Breakout Sessions (per session): Signage thanking sponsor, recognition at the beginning of your sponsored sessions and literature at your sponsored breakout session.
- Preconference Workshop: Signage thanking sponsor, recognition during the beginning of the workshop and a table for literature at the workshop.
- Refreshment Break (per break): Signage thanking sponsor, recognition prior to your sponsored break and table for literature at the refreshment break.
Copyright © 2013 - Credit Union National Association, Inc.